Christmas Songs List 2015

8:24 AM Angee 2 Comments


Being in a Christmas spirit, I felt inspired to continue writing about something Christmas related after publishing my Christmas Watch list 2015. So, I thought it would be only far to make a list of my favorite Christmas songs this year. There's nothing that I love more than music. Some people find peace or relaxation in meditation, sleeping, or taking a bath but for me, it's music.




Top 10 Christmas classics, everybody has heard at least thousand times in their lives:

  1. Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble (If this doesn't get you into the Christmas spirit, I don't know what would :) )
  2. Last Christmas by Wham! (Nothing beats the original :-) )
  3. Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens (personal fave!! Nothing more to say. Just listen to it.)
  4. Have yourself a merry little Christmas by Sam Smith (I can never resist his voice)
  5. Winter Wonderland by Michael Buble (I have been to Winter Wonderland in London this year which makes this song 10 times more special.)
  6. Do they know it's Christmas? by Band Aid (Who doesn't love this song that carries an incredible message behind it?)
  7. Santa Claus is coming to town by Michael Buble (Oh, the old times when I still believed. :D)
  8. Baby It's cold outside by Idina Menzel & Michael Buble (A classic reminder to all the lonely souls out there there are single during the holidays. yayyy.)
  9. I'm wishing on a star from The Polar Express (Love that movie. Love this song.)
  10. I wish it could be Christmas everyday by Wizzard (I do. I do. I do. I do.....no, i didn't just got married with the song. lol. ok, i'm out.)
Bonus:
I have been loving the new Ariana Grande - Christmas & Chill EP recently too. ;)

Do you feel the Christmas vibes yet? Here is the full playlist of the songs listed above if you haven't got a Christmas playlist already ;)).

I couldn't find I'm wishing on a star from Polar express so it's not there :(



Sources: Image found on google.com, edited by me in Photoshop CS6.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Michael Buble and Christmas is just AMAZING!! I've never heard Sam Smith sing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas... Going to go listen to it now! Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete