My Christmas Watch-list 2015

1:54 AM Angee 1 Comments



Can you believe there are only few days till Christmas? It's so crazy how fast December just flew by. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. It's the perfect excuse for eating too much chocolate, shopping too much, being lazy and procrastinating, etc. etc. One of my favorite things to do on Christmas besides eating and doing nothing is watching Christmas movies. There is nothing like re-living the nostalgic moments on Christmas day. It makes me feel like i'm a little kid again, when nothing was wrong with the world and everything was okay. Here is my list of movies that I will 100% watch on Christmas day.



1. Elf
I have only discovered this movie 2 years ago I think, but it easily became one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time. Long story short - This movie is about Buddy - the elf, who finds out he has been adopted by Santa's elves so we follow him on his quest finding his real father. It's a great family comedy film that everyone can enjoy on the 'warmest' time of the year. Not gonna lie, I always tear up at the end of this film.


2. The Polar Express
Who hasn't seen this classic? I feel like everybody knows this amazing movie. 'The Polar Express' and 'Elf' are the two movies that always get me into the Christmas spirit the most. After watching TPE, the only thing I want to do is listening to Christmas songs all day long. If you haven't watched it, go and watch it NOW. For me, this is a Christmas classic and there hasn't been a year where this movie wasn't one of the first movies I watched when December comes. And Btw. Tom Hanks is in the movie. How cool is that? I knew he looked familiar! :D


3. The Grinch (Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas)
Another beautiful Christmas classic. Although when I was little, I was terrified of the Grinch so I didn't watch it but then around the age of 10, I made myself watch it and I tear up a bit at the end. It's a beautiful story with a beautiful message behind it. If you are not one of the Christmas movie fanatics, I would recommend you to watch this one with your love ones, cuddled up near a fire place with a Christmas tree lit up and hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream in your hands. It will melt your heart. You're welcome *Sadie's voice* (From the MTV show Awkward)


4. Home Alone (and possibly, most definitely Home Alone 2)
If you are one the people who are terrified of changes and want to stay forever young (preferably as a kid), well then you are in treat! This Christmas classic will get you back right into those precious days when everything was okay and your only concern in your life was eat your vegetables or whatever :D. Of course if you didn't watch this movie as a kid then it won't really have an effect on you so on that case forget everything I just said and go watch it :-).


5. Arthur Christmas
I would love to say i'm a 90's kid because it's so in right now...but i;m not, i'm a 90's baby. Therefore, I enjoy modernize Christmas movies as much as I love the old classics (sometimes even more sorry, not sorry). Arthur Christmas is definitely the modernize Christmas movie which wont disappoint. and will get you into the Christmas spirit if you haven't gotten yet.


6. Love Actually
This is more for the young-adults/adults who enjoy rom-coms. If you are not a nostalgic sucker as am I for the children Christmas movies, there are still plenty of movies for you to watch to enjoy this year's holiday season. Love actually is one of the movies that I don't get tired of watching it multiple times, which I think says a lot because I am the type of person who when watches a movie, has to take a long break from it to enjoy it again (well, I guess this rule doesn't really apply to Christmas movies..WHATS HAPPENING?). Besides, so many amazing actors are in there its ridiculous.


7. The Holiday
I have heard so many good things about this movie that I decided to put in into my watch list this year. Hopefully I won't be disappointed but I believe there's a very small chance of that just looking at the staring actors.


8. Jingle All The Way
Another Christmas classic that everybody seems to be buzzing about but yet, I didn't get the memo. So I decided to watch it this year.


Last but not least:

9. Friends
Even though this is not a Christmas related show, I love Friends and I want to watch them again this holiday so that's what I will do :-). I don't think this need any further introduction because everybody knows Friends whether you love it or hate it.


So there you have the list of movies and a TV-show that I will be enjoying in the coziest, warmest day of the year. What are you going to watch this Christmas? You can comment down below your suggestions and maybe I will add it to my watch list :-). Have you watched any of the movies above? Any thoughts on them? Definitely let me know and we can chat downstairs :-)

Have a lovely Christmas everyone!!

Angee

xx


Sources: Every picture used in this post was found on google.com

You Might Also Like

1 comment: