My Reading List For 2016

7:49 AM Angee 0 Comments

For me, there is nothing better than being all comfortable on a sofa with a good book and cup of coffee or tea. (If it's raining and i'm buy window, im in heaven!!)  Every year, I make a list of books  I want to read but never really finish it so this year I want to try again. This time around though, I have a bit more motivation and time to do it so hopefully I will. Here's the list of books I want to read before 2016 ends:



(List is going to be updating every now and then. I will also write reviews because it helps me understand the book deeper :-)  )

New books to read:
  1. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
  2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  3. The Catcher In The Rye by Jerome David Salinger
  4. Girl Online by Zoella
  5. Confess by Colleen Hoover
  6. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  7. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (hesitating with this one)
  10. A Work In Progress by Connor Franta
  11. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
  12. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
  13. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (Started it but haven't finished it)
  14. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  15. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Books to re-read if have time:

  1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (fave atm)
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  3. Harry Potter (all) by J.K. Rollings
Are there any books you would suggest? Please, do let me know. I'm always in search of a new book. :-) Do you have a list of books you want to read in 2016 too? If so, which book are you most excited to read? For me it's probably Go Set a Watchman or Red Rising.

xoxo,
Angee

You Might Also Like

0 comments ♥: